It has been a little while since we've shown off our little guy. He is growing like crazy and show more personality each day.
Monday, September 1, 2008
My main man Jensen
Posted by Jeremy at 9/01/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It has been a little while since we've shown off our little guy. He is growing like crazy and show more personality each day.
Posted by Jeremy at 9/01/2008
8 comments:
Fun! He's just darling.
Brit!!! I was so happy when you said hi on my blog, I miss you!!! Your little man is so cute. It looks like he is getting some hair! He looks just like you. I love the pictures when he looks like he is deep in thought. I will call you, preschool started yesterday and I only have Hayden on Tues & Thurs!!!
He is so precious. You guys are so fun and so cute! Thank you so much for the invitation to Jordanelle. I know I had fun and I think the boys may have had fun too ;) Thank you also for your support and generosity.
-Kimberly
Too big too fast! I can't believe how cute he is!
He's still as cute as ever. I can't believe how big he's getting. Time goes by so fast.
Britney
I cant believe I have found your blog. Your family is adorable and you look great as always. Hope you dont mind I will be your new stalker. Its been so long since I have seen you. I was going through pictures last week of good ol king henry I was laughing at all the dumb stunts we pulled. I have a blog it is private if you was to take a peek send me an email and I will send you an invite.
Melanie
stewmel@cox.net
Jensen is such a cutie. Wish we caould see him more often.
Grandma and Grandpa
I just came across your blog through your MOm's, it was fun to see you at Jeremy's wedding and meet little Jensen, what a cutie!
Post a Comment