CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Jensen's Photo Shoot

Mama decided to try her hand at professional photography. Her mad skills combined with an extremely handsome, cooperative subject yielded some pretty amazing results.

5 comments:

Brittney Wimmer said...

Cute Brit! You did a great job! I still can't believe you guys have a baby! Maybe it's because we're not there. But honestly, it's hard to believe he's yours and your a mommy! He looks so good. I love his shimmery hair. He looks a lot like you to me. Thanks for the posts and pictures. Keep em comin! Love ya! Land says hi!

Trent and Jen said...

He is so stinkin' cute! I love the ones with his big bear! I just don't think you can take too many pictures of them at this age... they grow so fast and then it's gone! Snap a million each day - that's my goal!
He looks great - and calm - Taryn really missed that boat.

Trent and Jen said...

Nice Job Brit. The pictures turned out great! Where'd you get the beaver pelt? I was telling Jeremy last night, there's something about Jensen that just makes me smile every time I see him. I think it's because I see so much of you in him!

Anyway, love you guys and...Fish On!

Trent

N8Stowers said...

So cute Brit! Way to go. I love how you've never even told any of us about your blog, but we all just link to it from Mom's. We're all watching you guys, waiting to see more of your family!! Can't wait for this weekend. Love ya, Cass

Nana Jan said...

What a wonderful picture show! He is so adorable. Sometimes I love his cheeks best, sometimes his eyes, sometimes his little mouth (smiles and frowns) and then you knocked me over with his feet. I love those little feet. So many fun expressions. What a joy for you. Savor every moment!
Love, Mom