CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Can't take my eyes off him!


No matter how much time I spend around my little man, I just can't seem to get enough of him. He has a personality and a face that can break anyone. I think that it is impossible to not be happy when he is around. One of my favorite times is when he wakes up in the morning. He fusses for a few moments as he wipes the sleep from his eyes. I walk into his room and softly call his name. As soon as he hears my voice the fussing stops and he looks up at me. You can tell he is still so tired, but he can't help it; his whole body seems to smile. I pick him up and he lays his tired little head on my shoulder as I tell him good morning. Man is it good to be a dad!


3 comments:

N8Stowers said...

You seriously can't help but smile looking at this kid! He is so stinking cute! I can't get enough. Sure love you guys.

Kristine said...

What a good lookin kid!! I need to send you all of the pictures that Savannah took of your house while we were there. Pretty funny to see your house through the eyes of a 4 y/o. She does have some pretty cool 'artsy' pics.

Glad to hear all is well. Mr & Mrs Wright ... you two are funny. :)

Nana Jan said...

Sooooooo cute! I love your expressions, Jeremy. What a great Dad you are. I know what you mean when you say that his whole body seems to smile. He is such a delightful, soft, sweet infant. You are so very blessed.
Thanks for sharing!
Love you so,
Mom