This past weekend, Tom joined us for a sleep over. Friday night, he treated Britney and I to a feast. He prepared my favorite meal: shrimp scampi and cheesy bread. With a little help from Aunt Britney, a feast was had. He's a natural in the kitchen and one good lookin' kid! Saturday, we helped some neighbors cut down a tree, took Spud to the dog park, saw Grandpa Elijah's rock at First Encampment Park, had lunch at my favorite Greek restaurant (Tom told me that he was moving to Salt Lake when he grows up so he could be closer to this place) and watched a little BYU football. All in all, a spectacular weekend.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Tomy Live!
Posted by Jeremy at 11/19/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
A meal fit for royalty. That looks like something you would see on the food channel. I am going to have to have him cook at home more often.
Britt,
hey! I ran into your blog and I just wanted to say hi and tell you what a beautiful family you have. Jensen is darling how old is he now? You look wonderful and I hope everything is going well for you. We just started to blogg so I will keep in touch. Angie (Olson)Wolthuis
Hey I'm beginning to wonder if you guys are still alive. I need to see some updated pictures of Jensen! I hope all is well.
Post a Comment