CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Better Late Than Never

Hi all! I've decided it's about time I try my hand at contributing to our family blog. Jeremy's done a great job thus far, but he's now telling me it's time to start helping him out. I'm happy to jump on board and keep you all updated on the exciting happenings of the Lewis fam ... from dirty diaper tales to award-winning Jensen smiles, you'll get it all here! Happy blogging!

3 comments:

Kimmy said...

Love your background and pictures! It was so fun to visit your home. Britney, your family is so nice and all of them very cute:) The food was so good. I think that I'm gonna need some of the salad recipes. Thank you again for your hospitality and I know the Lewis boys had so much fun;)

Nana Jan said...

Wow! What a great background. I love it, too. You'll combine to make an awesome blog. Can't wait to see what's posted next. It was fun to meet Kimberly and so glad she could join the family.
Keep up the sensational work. Where do these great backgrounds come from.
Love you 4.
Mom

Jeremy and Amanda said...

I am glad you're joining us! Thanks for being such a great friend! I hope I grow up to be like you someday! Love you all!