
So we just celebrated Jensen's two month birthday! I know ... hard to believe, huh?! I took him to see his pediatrician yesterday for his check up and boy, is he growing! He now weighs in at a whopping 12.3 pounds and has grown 2 inches in length since he was born. I guess I didn't need the doctor to tell us he's getting bigger ... the floods he's wearing in these pictures are proof enough! At the rate he's going, he'll be ready to play linebacker for BYU by the time he's 12! His daddy will be so proud.
How thankful we are for such a healthy and happy growing boy!

3 comments:
Quite the handsome boy you guys have there. It is so sad how fast they grow, you have to enjoy every minute. I remember being so sad when the girls started growing out of their clothes! Thanks for posting on the recipe blog, I'm excited to try it, sounds yummy!
I love his hair Brit! In the pictures it looks pretty blonde and light. In the one with the big bear it kind of reminds me of Taryn. I can't believe how fast he's growing. We better get home quick so we don't miss anything!
What a little stud! They grow fast don't they! Love you guys!
Trent
Post a Comment